BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 18, 2009

Greenville's Crawfish Boil

So this past Friday and Saturday was Greenville's "First Annual" Crawfish Boil. My boyfriend and I decided to go, and let me tell you, I wasn't disappointed at all. There were 12 bands all together, six each day. All together the bands that were there were Filter, Parmalee, Shinedown, Snoop Dogg, Theory of a Deadman, Hurt, Candlebox, Filter, Gavin Rossdell, Mike's Pawn Shop, Saving Able and Hinder. All in all it was def worth the $50 a ticket that my boyfriend paid. I know a lot of people look at me crazy when I say this, but I didn't like Hinder before this concert. They turn out to be AWESOME in concert. I think they will be one of my new favorite bands. Another band that has put on a good concert that I've seen twice was Shinedown. They are just a good band in general. Saving Able did a wonderful job. They def improved since the last time I saw them at 93.3's Birthday Bash. At the Birthday Bash it was almost like they had no energy. This time it seemed like they may have shot gunned a few energy drinks. It was pretty awesome. Snoop Dogg was great too. He's always been awesome. His name + the word concert is usually self explanatory. I was very happy with the concert I really hope there is another one next year!

0 comments: