BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 29, 2009

Cake

So I love to bake, but I hate to eat the cake (I just know I don't need it). Well one of my best friends just got married and she asked me to bring something sweet to her bridal shower. So I said okay then I thought I'm going to bake a cake. Then I thought, to hell with it I'm going to try to decorate it too ;). Boy was I nervous about that part, but it turned out wonderfully! (Well at least in my opinion.) This is absolutely my first cake when it comes to decorating it and baking it from scratch. I'm so happy!!!


I know there is a dent in it and a couple of other imperfections, but it's my first and I love it! Someone actually just asked me to make them one just like it. It looks better though, I'll post pics of that later.

Then I decorated one for her bach party. I don't like the cakes shaped like penis'; however, I did put one one it ;)

0 comments: