BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Post

So my best friend is getting married in a week and a half. I'm extremely happy for her! I have a good feeling that her wedding is just going to absolutely beautiful! It's pretty amazing that she's keeping way in budget. I don't know how she's doing it, besides the fact that she awesome at staying on budget and finding deals. Hmmm...I wonder if she will plan my wedding for me...anyways, that's probably going to be a little while away. She's going to have the wedding at a church that I believe she goes to with the groom's parents and the reception is going to be at a more local college. The colors are going to be apple, white, and ivory. Even though I've seen her in her wedding dress while just trying it on, I'm really excited about seeing her all dressed up. I know she's just going to be gorgeous. But I do have one thing to say about the dress; she better not mess it up too much because I'm wearing it in my wedding ;). Each of the bridesmaids and me (the MOH) are supposed to wear Apple colored bridesmaids dresses. No spacific style, just whatever we want (oooh how I love my best friend). She said that she didn't want to stress over that part too much. Which was perfectly okay with me.

So today I had to take back my dress that I was going to wear and get another one. I bought it from David's Bridal for $135. It's so pretty. I've avoided telling my friend because I didn't want her to freak out about anything. So I know I'm going to have to tell her, soon. I also got my heels (which are 5 inches) for the wedding. I know 5 inches sounds extremely painful, but these heels are the most comfortable heels I have ever put on in my life!

I'm just excited about the wedding in general. I know it will be great.

0 comments: